Twitter’s algorithm factors the number of likes tweets get to determine what to show in a user’s feed. This is one of the many reasons creators focus on engagement, as it helps increase their reach. If you’re new to Twitter, how can you get more likes, especially when you don’t have a large follower count? One option is to dip your feet in third-party services that offer free Twitter likes. Everything sounds good, right? Your posts get engagement for free, which helps your account grow, and you achieve all this with minimal effort.
Well, before you decide to test the waters of getting free likes on X, there are many things you must know. For starters, is it safe to get engagement this way? As a simple Google search shows hundreds of results, which third-party service can you rely on? Consider this article as your guide, as it takes you through this world and explains various topics in-depth.
Should You Use a Third-Party Service To Get Free Twitter Likes?
Perhaps there’s a tool offering free likes as a trial, and you want to see if it’s worth your money. Or, you don’t have a budget and want to increase engagement to get some traction on the platform. Although several third-party services offer free likes, you should be cautious of using them. Why? Well, it’s for the following reasons:
You Won’t Get Real People
There’s always a catch when opting for third-party tools that provide free engagement. One common issue with these services is that real people won’t like your posts. In other words, it will mostly be fake accounts and bots that provide the engagement. While you will see a boost in your metrics, it won’t translate to anything in the future.
Say you want your followers to visit your website by promoting it via a tweet. Fake accounts and bots will like your post, but they won’t check out your website.
You Are Breaking X’s Rules
According to X’s Platform Manipulation and Spam policy, you can’t fake engagement to make your posts look popular. Using an unreliable free likes provider makes it easy for Twitter to identify artificial engagement. Why? For starters, these vendors use fake accounts and bots, which are easy to detect.
When X or Twitter removes these profiles, you’ll notice a reduction in the number of likes on your posts. Also, you risk account suspension, especially if you continue to engage in this behavior.
You Don’t Get Accurate Metrics
There’s a lot to learn from who interacts with your posts. If you get fake accounts and bots to like your tweets, it throws off the metrics. It becomes harder to differentiate who is your real target audience.
For example, how will you determine whether people like your content? Also, if you want to learn more about their demographics, you can’t rely on the data you collect.
In the long run, getting likes on X via a third-party service will work against your profile’s growth and reach.
How To Get Free Likes on Twitter Organically?
Rather than using tools that provide Twitter likes for free, it’s always better to work on growing your engagement organically. This way, you’ll be able to build on the results rather than relying on third-party services. Also, focusing on organic growth is essential if your goal is to increase brand awareness.
If you also want to take your profile through this journey, here’s how to get free likes on Twitter organically.
1. Showcase Your Expertise With X Threads
X or Twitter threads are excellent ways to get free likes on the platform. Sure, it requires considerable effort from your end, but the returns are always worth it. With X threads, you can talk about your niche in depth. You don’t have to create a long post with X Premium or stick with the 280-character limit as a non-subscriber.
If there’s a complex topic in your niche, break it down and simplify it via threads. Also, threads are a great conversation starter on the platform. When people like what they read, they’ll like your posts. Users will add to the conversation, and your posts will appear in non-follower’s feeds.
When creating a thread, make sure you connect each tweet. This is to ensure people continue reading every post until the last one.
Also, you can breathe life again into these threads by pinning them to your profile. As people will see it when they visit your account, it boosts engagement.
2. Don’t Forget to Reply, Repost, and Tag Users
You don’t have to only focus on posting original content, as there are other ways to engage your audience:
- You can repost the tweets of your followers and target audience. Use Twitter’s advanced search to look for trending topics in your niche. Make sure the posts you repost are relevant to your niche. The interaction must look authentic, not like you’re only doing this to increase engagement. In other words, you should add to the conversation via reposts.
- Mentioning brands and other users in your tweets is a great way to increase reach. Followers of these accounts will also see your posts with this method. By expanding your account’s reach, there will also be a boost in how many likes your tweets get. Use the tagging feature wisely, as overuse will come off as spam and have the opposite effect.
- When other users mention your profile, you should reply as soon as possible. They are great opportunities to engage with your audience. You don’t only have to start conversations with people who tag your account. Sometimes, users will be having a discussion that’s relevant to your niche. Again, you can look for these conversations with X’s advanced search.
3. Be Visual With Your Tweets
As X is a micro-blogging platform, it makes sense to post text-based content. However, you miss out on increasing engagement if you don’t make it visual. Think of how many posts you scroll past as you check out what’s on your feed. What makes you stop and look at specific tweets? The answer is visual content, which makes the post look appealing at first glance.
Here are some ideas to help you start:
- You can convert some of your long text-based threads into an infographic. This makes it easy to consume and will get you more likes for free if relevant.
- Upload videos, as Twitter users love this type of content. According to X, video watch times increase by 84% annually. You don’t need high-production videos to do well as long as you get your point across.
- Attach images and GIFs to your posts when relevant to the content to make your content look appealing.
4. Be Consistent and Relevant
Did you know the platform has to deal with 500 million posts every day? To get likes for free, you need to focus on your tweets. For starters, you should make it a point to post regularly. If you find it challenging to be consistent, create a content calendar. This way, you have a starting point, which you can use to come up with interesting tweets.
Similarly, it’s also vital you keep your posts relevant to your niche. While it is okay to tweet outside your domain occasionally, it shouldn’t become a habit. People come to X to receive the latest updates and news. People may not find you engaging if you switch from providing valuable information about your niche to your personal life.
How To Delete All Likes on Twitter for Free?
As highlighted earlier, what you like on Twitter affects what appears in your feed. If you no longer like what you see in your feed, it’s time to switch things up. Here’s how to delete all likes on Twitter for free.
1. Remove All Likes From Your Profile Manually
The easiest way to delete every like on X is to do it manually. You can do it from your profile and don’t need any special tools. However, if you engage with tweets regularly, this becomes a lengthy process. Here’s how to remove all likes from your account:
- If you’re on a desktop browser, go to www.twitter.com. Otherwise, open the official app on your smartphone.
- Tap the profile button on the quick navigation bar. On X for the web (desktop), this navigation menu is visible on the left side of your screen. X for Android and iOS users must tap on their profile photo or swipe right to pull out this menu.
- You’ll see the following tabs in your Twitter profile: posts, replies, highlights, media, and likes. Open the Likes tab to see your engagement activity on the social media platform.
- Tap the like button, which resembles a heart.
This removes the like from the post. Continue doing this until you delete every like from your profile.
2. Use the Twitter Unlike All Browser Extensions
Following the previous guide is impossible if your Twitter profile has thousands of likes. Imagine how many hours, if not days, you’ll spend deleting your likes from every post. Instead, use the Twitter Unlike All browser extension. Currently, this is available on Google Chrome, so it should work on any Chromium-based browser. However, this tool can stop working anytime, especially if Twitter makes any changes. Here’s how to use this extension:
- Install the Twitter Unlike All browser extension on Google Chrome for desktop. Currently, you cannot add plugins to the mobile version of Google Chrome.
- Click the button that looks like a jigsaw puzzle piece and pin the extension.
- Go to your profile on X and open the Likes tab.
- Click on the new extension and select Start.
- You’ll see the number of likes it removes from your profile. Click the Stop button at any time to bring this process to a halt.
Use TweetDelete To Remove All Your Likes on Twitter
With the above guides, you should be able to get free Twitter likes and increase engagement. They also explain how to remove all your likes from every post.
However, the problem with using a Google Chrome extension is that it isn’t always reliable. When the platform changes its API pricing, most third-party tools stop working. Only the ones that comply with the social media platform’s rules function properly. TweetDelete is one such tool you can rely on to remove all likes, even by the thousands, from your profile. You can delete as many tweets as needed with this tool. Use TweetDelete to manage your online reputation!